Whether a providing communications services is your core business or these services are supporting the core business of your company, the basic challenge is the same:
- ensuring customer satisfaction and
- operating costs control of information and telecommunications infrastructure.
The main purpose of information and communication infrastructure management systems, as we understand it in Smart Com, is to support ICT services in order to provide quality and cost effective services.
Implementing an effective solution requires a systematic approach that includes:
- ICT services review in your organization,
- hardware and software inventory,
- ICT services maintenance organization,
- inventory of any existing ICT services management tools,
- solutions design,
- solutions implementation,
- assisting in the operation and
- maintenance of the system